Suited to the whole home
Polysun has reflective, light control systems to suit every room in your home. They also come with a host of very attractive advantages.
- Living room: windowsills remain completely unencumbered.
- Sun lounge (conservatory): natural light is maximised, as nothing needs to be fixed to the inside or the outside of the glazing.
- Kitchen: a blind soon becomes dirty as a result of the moisture and grease produced during cooking. Cleaning them is a big job. But an integral venetian or pleated blind does not require cleaning.
- Bedroom: the pleated blackout blind blocks out all light, ensuring you get a good night’s sleep.
- Bathroom: water splashes from the shower or faucet, scale and condensation can damage a venetian blind and other types of blind in the bathroom. But not when it is sealed between panes, of course.
- Dormer: an awning on a dormer is typically unattractive and hard to clean. It soon becomes dirty due to weather impacts (rain, frost, heat). Shade and light control between the glazing does not impair the look of the dormer from the outside and the system is easy to operate from the inside.